Saturday, November 3, 2007

Whoah...

Where has the time gone???? Thought I should update my blog, only to find it's been nearly a month... In my defence, life has been super busy, and I'm sure it will stay that way until after Christmas now.

The house is almost completely rendered now. I'm still in a quandry as to what colour to paint it. I'm leaning towards brown now... Apparently Steve suggested brown some months ago and I emphatically said, "I am not living in a brown house!". I have no recollection of this statement, so I may or may not have utterred those words. LOL

Here's a pic of Steve trying to reach a high part, OH&S-savvy we are NOT!





No bones were broken so all is well that ends well. Could have easily ended in tears though!

The daredevil in question is away in Queensland for an extended weekend, drinking with the boys. He rang me yesterday morning at 11am, and I could tell he was already drunk! Today he's either very sick, or in jail!!!

The street party was a huge hit! The kids just loved the pony.




0 comments: