Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2S4Y - Laura's sketch #10


This little card is based on Laura's Sketch #10 over at 2S4Y. Another fab sketch that is just so versatile.
The papers are Basic Grey Euphoria, RW Lasercut butterfly (soon to be released) and Melissa Frances Stamp.

I have been very busy making up cards featuring RW Lasercuts. They have a whole load of new Lasercuts that will be released at Paperific next weekend. I am so totally in love with them, they are perfect for cardmakers. Keep an eye out for them. I will be posting more cards that feature the new releases in coming weeks. I am just busting to show you all!

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Annie
We have missed you! Your card is stunning:)
Laura

Eveline said...

I love that butterfly, it looks amazing. Beautiful card.
Eveline.

Eveline said...

I love that butterfly, it looks amazing. Beautiful card.
Eveline.

Eveline said...

I love that butterfly, it looks amazing. Beautiful card.
Eveline.

papertrails leaver said...

Oh this is lovely Annie!

~dawne said...

This is gorgeous & I LOVE that butterfly. Can't wait to see what else they come out with.

Joke said...

Wow, I love what you did with the ribbon and that buterfly is very cute.

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous card!!! You butterfly is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

This is stunning! That butterfly is gorgeous and I love that trim.

carrie said...

Love the lace and the bow! Very pretty.
Carrie

~Carla~ said...

Annie this is breathtaking!! Wow... i love it!!! :)

Could you email me your mailing addy please... I can't find it to send out your blog candy... *blush* Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!

Rleen said...

This is fabulous, I love the papers and the butterfly!