Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MIA

Hi everyone. Remember me?? I just realised that it's been almost one month since I've blogged. I have been so caught up with renovations, kids, and extra shifts to fund the renovations. I have just been away on a Getway with Remember When Paper Company. It was such fun! I got over 30 cards made, and made some lovely new friends as well.
I'll share some pics from the Getaway, and then later tonight I'll begin the upload process, showing you some of the cards I made.
In other breaking news, we got turf today!!! Bendigo is dry and brown, as we are on Stage 4 water restrictions. We installed 2 tanks some weeks ago, and Steve has been working hard to install a sub-soil irrigation system. Today, the beautiful Sir Walter turf arrived. With some help from one of our gorgeous friends, Steve and I got it layed this morning. It's so nice to look out and see lush green grass.
Anyway, here are some of the pics:
Everyone hard at work!
Annie, Andrea and Kaz.
Our personalised wine glasses - mine in the middle.

It appears that Wendy just can't handle her drink... LMAO. She actually was sleeping very innocently and we took pics with the empty bottles laying around. NEVER let down your guard around us!

Hmmmm, I'll let you work this one out!
I promise to blog more regularly now, I'm back baby!!!

1 comments:

kazy2004 said...

what a lovely bunch of coconuts.
LMAO