Thursday, November 13, 2008

CPS #90



This card is based on Sketch #90 over at CPS blog. It took a bit of fiddling, re arranging etc but I finally turned it into something that I like! I'm still working with the Sass Lass papers and Heidi Swapp transparencies, I am loving them at the moment. Here's another card using the same ingredients:




The Trivia Night that was a fundraiser for the school was loads of fun. I believe our table was the noisiest, the most alcoholic, but also the smartest, as we won!!! We decided to walk home afterward (well, not much choice there really, as we couldn't drive). Steve and Rich were like two little school boys, up to no good, while Ali and I just giggled ourselves sick. The next day us girls got frocked up and went to the Bendigo Cup. Gosh it was hot. We kept ourselves nice and didn't drink too much at all, apart from copious amounts of water. We were home, tucked up in bed by 9pm, so it was a lovely day. I haven't uploaded my pics yet, but will get around to it very soon.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

I love both of the cards mostly because I just love that color scheme and the bird on the first one is wonderful! LOVE what you did with the CPS sketch.

kazy2004 said...

The saddle fits. You better ride more often, hehe.

Lea L. said...

Both cards are adorable!! And that is some of my fave paper! Great job with the CPS sketch this week...thanks for playing with us!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

lovin' the bit of funky take on the cps card! that bird's cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got these published already? That is wonderful!