Thursday, November 27, 2008

2S4Y - Kazan's sketch #14

Good morning! Time is flying by so fast at the moment. I think the kids have only 3 or 4 weeks of school left until they finish for the year. Where has the year gone??

I got busy yesterday and made a card based on Kazan's sketch #14 over at 2 Sketches 4 you. I was a bit hesitant as I started, as I had the feeling that my mojo was going to desert me, but I'm happy with how the card turned out, so I think the mojo is still in the building! The card uses new MME Christmas papers. I'm so OVER Christmas cards that I couldn't bring myself to turn this into yet another one, so it's just a generic "hi"!


My two weeks of annual leave are nearly over. I haven't done anything special, just been a homebody, and enjoyed not having to think about work. It's always a bit stressful, as Steve and I juggle our rosters to ensure that one of us is always home with the kids (apart from school hours of course). We often have some clashes that require a bit of creative rostering, so it's been lovely to have a couple of weeks break. I'm not back to work until Wednesday, so I still have a few days ahead of me.

It's raining here today (YAY), so I'm planning a day of making cards and perhaps a bit of daytime TV. Kazzy, what have you done to me?? My dear friend Karen and I often chat via msn during the day, and she'll often let me know what Oprah is up to! I tuned in the other day, and then the next day... I'm really not a fan of daytime TV, so I hope it doesn't become a habit...

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh I can see why you like the sketch - your card is gorgeous. Love the swirls. I also read your list post (how fun)

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! Love the warm colors you used!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, LOVE those papers too!

Eveline said...

Lovely card.
Eveline.

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the swirls!!!

Katie said...

I love this card, Annie! So well put together...it's beautiful!

Katie

Kathryn said...

Wonderful card -- love those swirls and all the other beautiful details!
Great job! :)

Amy C said...

Pretty card!!

Peet said...

Congrats on the fab5, Annie! Gorgeous card!!!

Eva said...

Fabulous card!!! Congrats on being a Fab5!!!!

Unknown said...

congrats on the fab5!!

Daria Pneva said...

Congrats on the fab5, Annie! Lovely card.