Monday, November 17, 2008

Yay!

If you scroll back to my two previous posts, you'll see... well, you won't see cards anymore. The cards I had featured have been accepted by Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine for an upcoming issue! As a bonus, in the accepting email, the editor asked me to make a card for their Mother's Day gallery too! All very humbling and exciting stuff.
So, I am working on a little card and an accompanying tutorial to pop onto the RW blog on Monday, and as a result I have precious little to show you today. I'll fall back onto a couple of cards I made at the RW Getaway.


It's the School Twilight Fair tonight. The kids are beside themselves with excitement. It's overcast right now, so I'm hoping it rains soon, then clears up for tonight. I'm off to bake some cupcakes for the Parent Club cake stall. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Annie, Obviously the magazine editor was struggling for items to put in the magazine.....LOL
Well done! XOXO
Have fun tonight and I hope you get some much needed rain.
Take care

Barbara said...

Congratulations and well-deserved!