Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scraps

I decided to force myself away from new papers this weekend, and challenged myself NOT to cut into any whole pieces. Instead, I worked from my scraps drawer. I find this challenging, as I have become quite lazy and usually use matching papers from the same range on my cards. It's been so much fun to mix and match all these papers that don't belong together. I've made quite a few cards, but alas, haven't made much of a dent on my scraps pile.

Wanna see what I've done??




Do you see our lovely grass? Today was the first day we have been allowed to walk on it. It's 2 weeks old now, so we reckon another week and the kids can be set free on it. They can't wait. They had a quick run and a roll on it today!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Barbara said...

These look great! I like the prints and colors that you have matched together. It's a terrific idea to work out of the scrap drawer once in awhile --- I'm going to try that. In fact, wouldn't that make for a fun card-making party! Hmmm. Paper Pot Luck!