Thursday, November 20, 2008

Laura's sketch #13



It was such a happy mail day for me today. A bundle full of MME papers arrived!
This card is based upon Laura's sketch #13 over at 2S4Y. Each time a new sketch comes out, I can hardly wait to try it out!

I think I am done with Christmas cards. I have SO many now. I think, over the next few days, I will sit down and write them out. Too early to send them just yet, but very soon. Especially for my international friends.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Laura Davis said...

I really like this the bling is the perfect touch!
Laura

Mrs J said...

A lovely card Annie, love the colours and the sequins really finish it off!

Mrs Jx

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card! Too cool what you did with the sequins!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

This is just great! Love the blingbling!

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love it!!

Mary said...

Oh I love all your bling!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful`..tFS:)~X~

Kristen Swain said...

just beautiful! i love the sequins and the star! great work!
kris

Unknown said...

gorgeous card!!

Katie said...

Oh, this is such a fun Christmas card!! I adore the sequins....great job Annie!

(love your card for the bonus sketch too) :)

Katie