Thursday, November 20, 2008

Makeover!

I thought it was time to give my sad old blog a makeover. I fiddled around with photoshop for a while, until the frustration grew to the point of tears (I exaggerate, but it was close). So, I made a new header the old fashioned way, the way that suits me best: with paper. I decided to make it festive. This will ensure that I change it regularly. However, don't say I didn't warn you that you may still be looking at my little Christmas tree in May!! LOL


Let's see, what do I have to show you today?? I'll drag up some more cards that I made at the Getaway.





These cards feature two items that I borrowed from others, and have since been coveting. The first card used Wendy's Fiskar's Threading Water punch. It was in demand, let me tell you, and more than one of us tried to take it home with us. Alas, Wendy kept it. I have been looking everywhere for one, but haven't found one yet. :-( The second card features Mette's Swiss Dots embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. I have decided that I LOVE this folder, and I have actually purchased one of my own since I came home.

That's all folks, see you tomorrow!

1 comments:

Rach Leeke said...

love the new look annie.... and the cards.... well they rock as USUAL!!!
Rach xoxxoxox