Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

Hello! Once again I must apologise for my absence. I did actually make a couple of cards last night, but I haven't got around to photographing them. I have been working like a woman possesed.

Merry Christmas!!!! It's almost Christmas here, about 20 mins to go, so surely Santa will put in an appearance soon, and we can all go to bed!!

I think this is the last year that Lara (nearly 10) will believe in Santa. She kept pestering me in Target the other day, asking if Santa was real. I fobbed her off for as long as I could. Finally I said that it was like God (God help me...), some people believe and some don't, but you have to believe to receive...

We are going across to my Mum and Dad's tomorrow. I have to work a night shift on Christmas night, so we will have an easy "out" if things get too heavy tomorrow. I love them dearly, but can only handle them in small doses. I have long ago come to terms with the fact that, if my mother and sister were work colleagues, I would want nothing to do with them, alas they are family, and I am stuck with them. LOL That sounds terrible, but this is the way it is. My Dad however, him and I are very alike and I would gladly spend time in his company every day of my life. So... wish me luck as I spend some time with them all tomorrow. Next year I want to go away with some friends for Xmas. Quiet, non stress time, at a beach. Bliss.

Whatever you are doing for Christmas Day, I wish you a fantastic day, filled with good company, good friends, good food and drinks, and above all, LOVE.

See you soon!

0 comments: