Thursday, December 11, 2008

Naughty or nice??? I'm naughty...

I'm naughty because I'm a shocking blogger... November was the last time I blogged, and I was on quite a roll there for a while. I am so sorry. It's just that when I am not creating stuff, I forget to blog. I have been busy with domestic goddess duties, Christmas activities, and work. I don't think I've made a card for 2 weeks now. I am missing it like crazy, but sometimes the real life gets in the way.

I have been working a lot since my annual leave. Christmas and school holidays are looming, and I'd love some extra cash, so I've been working a lot. I am hankering for some family time away somewhere nice, and so I have been offerring myself for extra shifts to squirrel away some money for the same. Dunno where we'll go yet, or when, but it will be just divine when we get there. With all the news of horrific things happening to families and children lately, I am feeling the need to gather my darlings close. Even the Hubster, who has been an angel lately. LOL

Okay, I promise to be back real soon with some cards to share. I am keen to get creative with my camera, thanks to Renee from RW Blog. She inspires me beyond belief. If I get some great shots, I may even scrap a layout or two. OMG!!! There I said it!!!

See you soon.

1 comments:

Carol said...

I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone to. Glad to hear you're good. :)