Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Goodness...

Where does the time go? I am appearing very slack, and yet life is super busy and I certainly do not feel slack!

I am falling behind with this blog, due to the fact that I rarely get onto the computer out in the rumpus room these days, and this is the computer that the pics are all on. So, I shall blog in the absence of pictures!

The biggest news is that I've had my hair cut. Oh, it feels soooooo good. So much hair was cut off. It's a bit like the pics of Rihanna a few months ago. Sort of a bob, a bit longer at the front than the back, but not at all "Posh". Got the greys eradicated for the short term. Wish the suckers would be taken care of for good...

Not much creating going on... I'm working on a couple of projects to give to the kids teachers as gifts, but apart from that, time is being taken up with a series of social engagements. I love this time of year!!! I've just come home from a night out to dinner with the girls from Kinder. Once again, I am filled with a sense of warmth and community spirit. I'm so glad we moved back to Bendigo, a small town, where neighbours are your friends, and the Mum's you say hello to when you drop the kids off at kinder or school, actually become your friends and confidantes. This is what I wanted for my kids. To grow up surrounded by people who care and are looking out for them while they are out in the community, as opposed to the big cities, where you can go shopping or on an outing and not see a soul you know. I'm rambling now, but it just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Okay, next time I post (going by the frequency of previous posts, expect one some time about July 2008) I'll include some pics. Blog Candy.

Mwah!

1 comments:

kazy2004 said...

I am demanding to see pics of your rockstar hairdo, hehe

Your a spunk anyway,
and when you find the cure for ridding grey hairs, I better be first on your list to call.

hello ..had a colour not quite 3 weeks ago I am a skunk head, grrrr!

chat soon.

mwah