Monday, June 9, 2008

CPS #68

I have gotta get over this Berry Sweet line from K & Co, but it's just so pretty! I used it to make this card based on Sketch #68 over at CPS blog. I know I'm a little late for Mother's Day, but it doesn't hurt to have some cards stockpiled for next year!!


Oh, I made the most awesome dessert last night. Major caloric blowout of epic proportions. It is called "Chocolate Mousse Fridge Cake" and the ingredients go something like this: Cream, Dark Chocolate, Bailey's Irish Liquer, White Choc and Macadamia cookies (you soak these in the Baileys), more Cream, Marscapone cheese, Maltesers... Are your arteries blocking just reading this? Mmmmmmmm. I made it for our weekly gathering of the girls in my street. It's usually a Sunday night thing, but we did it on a Monday this week. We each had the tiniest portion, and that's all you could honestly stomach. The only problem is that it's still in my fridge, just looking at me each time I open it.
I hope your Tuesday has been awesome! Thanks for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them.

2 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

what a lovely card! great colors and bow! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

Lea L. said...

I adore this...the strawberries peeking out on the background paper is so sweet! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea