Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CPS #69


I have some cards to share today! This first card is a simple little one, using a gorgeous chipboard lasercut from Remember When Paper Company. This little owl is so very cute. I filled him with gold seed beads to make him stand out a little bit.

The next two cards are almost identical, and based on Sketch #69 over at CPS blog. I love the Imaginisce papers, and those cute stamps are theirs as well.

The kids are off to a school disco tonight, and they are beyond excited. The theme is "Crazy Hair" so I have bought hair spray in just about every colour conceivable. Should be interesting trying to get that out in the morning!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards! I love the tree and owl on the first one. And the CPS ones are so cute. Love the scalloped circle!

debby4000 said...

Cute card, love the tree one best with the little owl.