Thursday, September 4, 2008

2S4Y - Kazan's sketch #8

TGIF! This week has been exhausting for us. The kids had their school production over two nights and are thoroughly worn out. Poor Jacob got sick on Monday night and he completely missed taking part in the production! He had high temperatures, nausea, and then on Thursday complained of a sore ear. I took him along to the Dr yesterday and it turns out that he does have an ear infection on top of the virus he already had. So, he's been my constant companion this week. He's much better now.


Here's a card I made based on Kazan's sketch #8 over at 2 Sketches 4 You blog. The cute little deer is from RW Lasercuts, and he should be available in the next couple of weeks. Basic Grey "Offbeat" used here.


This next card also uses a new little cutie from RW Lasercuts. I used more Basic Grey, this time the Ambrosia line. This card is for the coach of the girl's netball team. I hope she will like it!

That's all I have today. Hope you have a great weekend. Ours will be quiet. Oh, and no baby guinea pigs yet!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Both these cards are darling Annie. I love the "Deer" card - and I am sure the Netball Coach is really going to appreciate her card too :)

Joke said...

Wow, wow, wow! Both cards are very lovely. Like all the animals. Great paperchoice, lovely work!

**Nancy** said...

too cute!!! I love it!!!

Anita said...

I love that little deer and how you put the owls on the swirls is really cute too.

Kathryn said...

Both cards are beautiful -- Love the details! :)

Savitri said...

Very cute! Love that little deer!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your cards are so pretty !!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, the deer is really cute and the owls are fab too.

Unknown said...

Goodness! I love these. So adorable.