Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad blogger...

Wow, I haven't updated here since 8th September... What a bad, bad blogger! Ah well, I have been busy. Have done precious little in the way of crafting and card making, but have made a lot of headway on painting the house. The kids are home on school holidays at the moment, so I'm not sure how much crafting I'll get done in the next two weeks, but I'll be trying.


We are taking it slowly these holidays. No trips away planned. The kids all had birthday parties to go to on the weekend, and Lara had her intensive weekend of gymnastics. Friday night, all day Saturday and all day Sunday. She was one tired little poppet by Monday! We are doing a spot of mini golf tomorrow, then ice skating on Thursday. Friday will be a "me" day, as I'm going to get a new "do" and banish the grey hairs again. It's footy grand final day on Saturday, we we'll have a BBQ with friends and neighbours. None of us barrack for the teams in the final, so we'll be cool, calm and collected!

Here's a little card I made the other day. This owl is so very cute, and available soon from RW Lasercuts.


0 comments: