Sunday, March 15, 2009

Holidays!!~!

Yay! I am officially on holidays. I have 4 weeks annual leave from work. It feels good. I don't think I'll be doing anything too exciting. It's mainly all about not having to go to work.


I attended the RW Getaway last weekend. These Getaway's are soooo much fun. Days and days of uninterrupted cardmaking, being fed, drinking, laughing and just relaxing. I got 31 cards made at this last one. I don't know if that beats my record from the last one, I'll have to look back at old blog posts. It was so much fun. The next one is in June, and I don't know if I'll be able to attend. I'll have to do a lot of sucking up to Steve... I'll certainly go to the November one.

Here are a couple of cards that I made while I was away:






Lara had her 10th birthday party on Friday night. She's growing up so fast!


0 comments: