Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stash project update...


6 down, 24 to go! And, it occurs to me that I had better hurry up and meet my target since I ordered some new papers a few days ago. When they arrive I will be chomping at the bit to use them!
Here are the six cards I made on Monday. Forgive the "same-ness", that's what you get when you are using up papers!


In other news, my Weight Watcher's journey is going very well! I have lost 9kg so far, and hope to crack the magical 10kg barrier this weekend. I feel fantastic, and have a renewed interest in clothes and fashion. I haven't had to buy too many new items, as I find that I am fitting back into heaps of clothes that I got too big to wear.
Thanks for stopping by today, I can't tell you how much it means to me!




2 comments:

kazy2004 said...

You are doing a great job. That is quite the challenge. And as for the weight loss, you are a dirty , oops wrong song, um you are my hero.
Love you sexy

spikescreativeside said...

Annie, that's a great job trying to use up your stash! I know it's tough at the best of times! Thanks so much for following us over at the cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Hugs

~Spike