Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow... March????

I know, I know... I am a terrible, terrible blogger. I have had people nagging me left right and centre, but I just haven't been creating anything, which means that I haven't really had time to get to the blog. I promise things will be different from now on. I am going to the Very Special Kids Getaway this weekend, so I hope to have a massive load of cards to share with you soo
The kids are back at school now, and I am ever so proud of them. We had Parent-Teacher interviews a couple of weeks ago, and all 3 received glowing reviews
I have been attending Weight Watchers since January. I am pleased to report that I have lost over 8kg in 7 weeks. I feel awesome and am fitting into clothes 1-2 dress sizes lower. Woo Hoo. Watch this space, the total will increase in weeks to come
Here are a couple of cards I've made in the past weeks. My old computer died, along with many files that I hadn't backed up. I hope the IT nerds will be able to recover them for me, but we will see...








1 comments:

Carol said...

ooooh! The heart congratulations card is just lovely!