Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Today my eldest boy turns 7! Wow, before I know it he'll be turning 17... We are planning a party for next weekend. He has asked for a party in the park so that they can play "footy". Boys are such delightfully simple creatures. LOL That's the kids' birthdays out of the way for another year. Starts all over again in February 2008 with both Oscar's and Lara's birthdays. I will have all three kids at school next year. I'm so excited I can hardly sit still. Oscar is mega-ready for school, being the oldest kid at his Kinder. I'll miss him, since we've had a lovely year with just the two of us at home, but I doubt if I'll be spending all my FREE time crying and pining. hehe

Oooh, gotta go. Meeting a friend for coffee. Have a great day.

0 comments: