Thursday, July 12, 2007

MIA

Wow, time flies. I've been working heaps, and a few night duties thrown in there too, thus my absence. Not much has been happening around here. The school holidays are nearly over. Yay! Yes, I know I said I was looking forward to it, but the novelty of the sleep in has worn off, and I'd much rather have the kids back at school and out from under my feet. I swear, if I hear "Mum, there's nothing to do... " one more time...

As I await my massive tax return (should only be a couple of days away) I have been reflecting on purchases that have made (and continue to make) me so very happy. Here's my list, in no particular order:

1. Dyson vacuum.
2. My SLR camera.
3. My slow cooker
4. MM trimmer
5. cuttlebug.
6. Our massive chest freezer.


That's all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure if I had the Ford Territory, it'd be at the top of my list. hehe Yes, I'm still lusting after it.

0 comments: