Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Autumn days

The days are absolutely glorious here at the moment. Nice and chilly at night, then the days are sunny and beautiful. Perfect for getting out in the garden, outdoor lunch or just reading a book in a nice warm spot.


Having said that, I spent some time indoors today at my scrapping desk. I made this card based on the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers blog. This was the brief:

"We’d like you to make a card inspired by the Traditional or Modern gift themefor a 7th Anniversary, which is……'Wool or Copper' "

6 comments:

manuela said...

beautiful card!

Judy said...

What a beautiful elegant card, Annie!
JudyNZ

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the copper embellishments.

Kath Stewart said...

Wow this beautiful Annie

Jackie said...

Your card is beautiful Annie. I love the colour combination.

kazy2004 said...

hello my sweet blossom,
Hmm wool or cooper, if i got either of those I sooo would NOT be happy,LOL.
Lovely card. Hope you are having a fun 3rd night out in a row, you RAGER.
love Kaz