Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wet and windy Wednesday

Brrrrr. It wasn't exactly cold here, but it was the sort of weather that made you feel like snuggling up with a nanna rug on your knee and a nice hot cup of tea. It blew a gale and rained on and off.
I have a couple more cards to share tonight, just to make up for the past few days that I have been MIA. Bit of a common theme with the papers here, but I promise the next cards I make will be something different. I just can't stand to cut into a fresh piece of paper for only one card.



My new storage cabinet arrived, and I'm in love! I spent most of the day yesterday setting it up, and having a good old fashioned clean up out in my scrapping room. I have everything inside the cabinet, but I am waiting for the remaining drawers to arrive. The courier company delivered only 5 of the 6 boxes... I can't take a pic until it is looking "complete"!

0 comments: