Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Holy Scrapbook Storage Batman!

Look at my new love...

I am doing my best to fill up all those delicious drawers - there's just so much room in this thing!! Even DH is impressed.
This next card is for the challenge over at Papertake Weekly blog. The idea was to use "waves" ie scallops or zig zags on a card. I have used zig zag scissors and added a bit of ric rac for the scallops. I just love this patterned paper range from Fancy Pants. I was rapt to see that the "Cupcake" buttons from Basic Grey co ordinated perfectly as well! Love it when everything falls into place.



Next are just some random cards I've made in the last day or so. I'm trying to mix it up a bit with the papers and colours I choose.



7 comments:

Mandy said...

Lovely cards Annie, and that storage looks fab!! A girl can never have too much storage.

Mandy

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, love the papers you have used

Jilli said...

Beautiful cards, love the colours! The storage is fab, i'm sooo jealous!

kazy2004 said...

You are on a card roll aren't you. Must be all the super orginisation you now have. Fabbo. My fave is Birthday wishes, a few post back. It is perfect.

Love kaz

Mrs Mayne said...

Gorgeous cards and that storage system looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful cards and love your new storage.

kazy2004 said...

Update will ya. I'm bored. LOL.

Hehe, nothing better to do with my time than stalk your blog.

Cheers your biggest fan, Kaz