Thursday, April 10, 2008

Outta here

I'm leaving on a jet plane... don't know when I'll be back again...

It's not quite as exciting as that, but it's pretty exciting. First thing tomorrow (Fri) I'm driving down to Melbourne, catching an early flight to Brisbane, and will be spending the next 4 days in sunny BriVegas, Queensland. And, I may add, I'm doing this on a solo (as the kids would say). That's right folks, 4 fab days in a gorgeous location, playing with some gorgeous girls. We all used to work (and play) together way back when, and we've arranged a mini-reunion of sorts. I am beside myself with excitement.

So, hopefully, the next time you hear from me, I'll have many many stories to tell, be rested and relaxed, and just chilled out in general.

See you all soon!

1 comments:

kazy2004 said...

Come baaaaaack.

Hehe

See ya soon.
Hope you had a fab time.
Love Kaz