Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CPS #62

I am back! Have been a very bad blogger lately. Usually when I'm a bad blogger it means I'm being a good nurse, so I have an excuse! Work makes it very hard to create and blog regularly.

Here is a card I made based on the very elegant and simple sketch #62 over at CPS blog.


It's my birthday tomorrow, and I'm celebrating by having a huge weekend away. I know, I've just had one of those, but this one involves my husband, and two other couples. We are just staying away for Saturday night, but it will be wonderful!

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card...I love the scalloped edge in the middle! Great job with sketch 62...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

kazy2004 said...

Yes Very slack! hehe.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet friend. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your night away (I want an invite next time).
Oh and oyu must have been happy with the Dance results, Grrr.
Love kaz

Charity Hassel said...

what a pretty mothers day card! happy birthday today from a fellow RN and card maker! hope you keep playing along at the cps blog!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Gorgeous card. I love your color choice!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very pretty. Love the stitching and the scalloped patterned paper.