Sunday, June 24, 2007

Manic Monday!

Where did the weekend go? I worked Sat and Sun, and the times that I wasn't working, we were the main taxi for the kids to get to their desired sporting event. Work was incredibly quiet on Saturday afternoon. I managed to get an all time high score in Bejeweled 2 (LMAO) - well, I was sitting in front of that screen for close to 6 hours. Easiest money I've ever made.


School holidays are fast approaching. Thus far we have nothing planned, no major trips etc.,


This is one of the latest cards I have made. The gorgeous green bug (that would be the Cuttlebug!) really helped this one. It looks even better in real life. It's a bit hard to get the dimentional feel from a scan. Oh well. There's one of my favourite colour combo's again, as well. Pinks and browns. Yum!
Hope you all have a great week. It's certainly started out great here. Remember to leave me a comment when you have time. I love to hear from you.
love,
Annie
XXX

1 comments:

kazy2004 said...

Go the bug. Can you believe I was told the damn thing is on special ATM at Lincraft for $100. Ah well I couldnt wait. Your card looks great. But I have reason to believe that folder is a new edition, hehe. Happy card making. I look forward to your first LO post card overload, LOL.

Catch ya soon