Thursday, June 14, 2007

Relaxing Thursday

Today was nice... Insomnia struck again, only to feel incredibly sleepy at 6.30am (why does that always happen?), but after a Chai tea, I was re-awakened. Made the kids lunches, put on a load of washing etc etc. After doing the reading thing at school, Oscar and I launched into the jobs for the day - which included buying a dress-up costume for Jacob for Friday. At super-short-notice, the school sprang a dress-up day on us. Kids are to come dressed up as a "Fairy tale" character. Of course I left it to the last minute ( why do I always do that??). Jacob is now going as a Wizard, and he's as happy as a pig in mud.


Anyway, went out for lunch at a pub that had this very cool kid's room. Oscar was happily amused with playstation games, a playground, and even old-fashioned arcade games like Pac Man. We went with an old friend of Steve's, and had an overall delish lunch. Back to pick the kids up, then took Lara to gym while I cut a few laps of the lake.


Right, I have one word for you: Cuttlebug. If you are a scrapper or a cardmaker, this is the latest "must have". Naughty, expensive, hot-on-the-heels of the Cricut, but oh so nice. I've been wanting one since I used it at Scraptacular in May. The lime green insect is finally mine.


A card? Why yes, why not...
This is an old one, but a cool one. Hope you like it.


1 comments:

kazy2004 said...

Greetings Love,
I certainly hope there was no alcohol with that lunch. I am onto you big time. LMAO. See Ya in about 15 hours. Night night
Love your bud