Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday night


Today was super busy (sport, hair cuts for the boys, grocery shopping etc) but I did manage to whip up a couple of cards. The flowers on this one are hand cut felt. I was pretty impressed to find blue brads almost exactly the same colour as the paper. Such are the things I get excited about. LOL
The kids pretty much did my head in today with their fighting. Grrrrrr. One minute they hate each other and are reaching for the closest sharp object to maim each other with, then the next time you look they are happily playing together on the computer, all three sharing one chair. I can't work it out. Except I do know that, when they are fighting, one of the best things to say is "Right, you lot stay as far away from each other as possible from now on". This will ensure that they spend the rest of the day being friends. Kids...

0 comments: