Monday, May 19, 2008

Animalia

"Animalia" is the theme of the current dare over at Daring Cardmakers blog. As the name suggests, an animal should feature on the card. This dare gave me the opportunity to break out a gorgeous set of stamps from Technique Tuesday that I have failed to ink yet. Woo Hoo!


Here's my little monkey.


In other news, my husband owes me sooooo badly at the moment. A few weeks ago he drove away without paying for his fuel (just being absent minded) and didn't ring them despite my nagging. The next morning, while he was out, the police came knocking on the door. They thought it was pretty funny, and said it was nice to be dealing with small time stuff and normal people for a change! Steve was actually out at the Petrol Station paying for the fuel while the police were chatting to me. Then, last night, I was home with the kids after school and an irate neighbour from much further down the street comes knocking. Turns out my DH had put some of our "rubble" from our renovations in her garbage bin the night before. When the bins were collected, hers was rejected as it was too heavy. OMG! I knew nothing of this, but knew it had to be him when she was describing it to me. I smiled sweetly, thanked her for telling me, and waited until Steve got home and told him all about our little visitor. I'm thinking he owes me BIG time for taking the fall for him, not once, but TWICE!!!!

Have a great Tuesday. It's miserable and wet here... the garden is loving it!

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card. Love the papers you used.
Thanks for leaving a message on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I'd say he owes you!!!! A new lot of stash would be what I'm thinking!!! LOL.

Fab card, love the monkey! :)

Vanessa.