Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Birthday weekend




I turned 37 on Friday. There, I said it. I have been so caught up with the idea that turning 40 is just around the corner, that I lost sight of that fact that I'm still 3 years away from that particular crisis!

Anyway, we had a lovely family birthday dinner here on Friday night. It is also my sister-in-law's birthday the same day as mine (and she WAS turning 40!!), so it's usually a double celebration. Then, on Saturday we headed over to Echuca for 24 hours or so of child free fun with 4 of our friends (2 couples). We ate, laughed, drank, laughed, shopped a little, drank, laughed, ate... you get the picture. I want to put in a huge plug for the restaurant "Oscar W". The atmosphere was beautiful, the food was amazing, and our waiter "Lincoln" gave us the best service I have EVER experienced in my life. He was a bit hot too, so that helped! If you are ever in Echuca, get thee to Oscar W.
Now, here are some more cards that I've been working on over the past day or two...




0 comments: