Friday, May 23, 2008

CPS #65

This card is based on Sketch #65 over at CPS blog. The paper is and old one from Fancy Pants. The adorable little owl is a chipboard lasercut from Remember When Paper Company. I think he's just too cute!









In other exciting news, I had some more cards accepted for publication by Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine here in Australia. That's always such a buzz. I was even more excited when they asked me to be involved in their Christmas issues! This was all very welcome news tonight. I've had a shocker of a day. PMS-ing big time, headache, serious case of the "blah's". It's true that every cloud has a silver lining, I guess.

After all the creating in the past 24 hours, my scrapping desk is a pigsty. I am going to have to do some heavy duty tidying before I can even contemplate doing anything else!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

artfulstampin said...

That is such a cute card, love that owl!

Linda Beeson said...

OK, so that little owl is just plain completely adorable! Great use of the CPS sketch

Charity Hassel said...

one of my favs of yours! that owl's fab. thanks for playing again with us at cps!

Laura said...

I did an owl for this challenge too! Great card and design. Love it!

Marie said...

this card is adorable! congrats on getting published too!