Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CPS #64

Wow, these weeks are just flying by! The weather is cool, although the days are glorious at the moment. I have been getting heaps of cards made and also been able to do a spot of gardening here and there. Perfect.


Here is my card based on Sketch #64 over at CPS blog. I am mad about this range of papers from Making Memories at the moment. I have quite a few more to share that use these papers.


My MIL was so rapt with the card I gave her for Mother's Day (she is still ringing me almost daily to thank me!!), so I am making her up a few to stash away and use at her leisure. I'll share those when I get around to photographing them.

6 comments:

Lea L. said...

This card is so pretty Annie! I love the ribbon over top of the flower, with the bow in the middle. Such a cute accent!

Great job with sketch 64...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

oh. how sweet that your mom was touched by your card making! this cps card is so delicate and soft! love it!

Kandis Smith said...

That flower with the ribbon is so fun! Really love the colors you used too! Thanks for playing along!

Kimberly Crawford said...

WOw! this is really pretty!

CeeCee said...

So pretty. Great use of soft colors and the flower/ribbon combo is just awesome.
Beautiful!
CC

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the pretty colours.