Monday, May 26, 2008

Brrrrrrrr

Cold today! I love it. I'm bundled up, ugg boots on, heater warming my legs and listening to the rain on the roof.

Today I found out that I could never be a teacher! I stay at the school most mornings to listen to the kids read. There are a few "lively" kids in Oscar's class. I guess they are never too boisterous as it's reading time. Today I stayed for a program called PMP (Perceptual Motor Program) where they move, in small groups, from one activity to another. O. M. G. I have new respect for Oscar's teacher. The noise was overwhelming, and the naughty kids stepped it up a notch to go completely insane. So, I have concluded that if this was my job, I'd have a gastric ulcer within 2 weeks. I'd be sucking down so many Nurofen to counteract the inevitable headache that I'd have a hole the size of a dinner plate in my stomach lining. And the amount of alcohol I'd have to consume each night would eat up whatever gastric lining was left from the Nurofen. Wow!

I got some gorgeous Sass Lass clear acrylic stamps a little while ago. They are called "Fancy Shmancy Tags". Here's a card I made today, using one of the stamps.


Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday, and keep warm!

0 comments: