Sunday, May 25, 2008

A new week!

Wow, May is almost over, I just cannot believe how fast the year is going.

I have Jacob home from school today, a bit under the weather, so I haven't actually had a chance to sit at my desk and create anything thus far. Perhaps later when Steve comes home...

I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but I am on the Design Team at Remember When Paper Company. I'm a "Barn Girl"!! Today, and every alternating Monday I'll be posting on Remember When's blog. It's very exciting for me, and I'm going to work hard to make sure that my posts are interesting, inspiring and helpful. That's quite a tall order!!!

Okay, that's all for right now. Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

1 comments:

kazy2004 said...

looking forward to reading the blog. Headin over there now.
Cheers Kaz