Monday, May 19, 2008

Two posts...

...in one day. Look out!!!

This card is based on a sketch over at Kazan's blog. It's a great sketch, I'll be using it again soon. The patterned paper I used for this card is from Cloud 9 Design. I love the colours and patterns, they just make me happy!





Okay, I'm off to make yet another cup of tea. It's miserable, wet and cold here today. Perfect weather for me, as I intend to sit beside the heater, watching old episodes of Six Feet Under as I scrap and make cards (and drink copious cups of tea!). Stay warm and enjoy the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Annie this is adorable - I love the colors you used and the patterned paper is gorgeous. I hope you will visit again for our June 1st big announcement :)

tomiannie said...

Very sweet card!

Krista B. said...

Your card is so Beautiful, love the colors : )