Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CPS #75

This card is based on Sketch #75 over at CPS blog. The fancy edge on the Pink Paislee paper made it a "must use" for this particular sketch. The Sentiment is a Cuttlebug die. I just purchased a few new embossing folders and a couple of new dies, so prepare yourself to be inundated with cards featuring them!!

I am hoping to have heaps of cards to share over the next couple of days. I have been working the past few days, so very little creating was happening. Now I have a backlog of challenges, and heaps of ideas swirling around in my "mostly empty" head!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

so cute! I love the pink paislee border--really fun card! Thanks for playing along this week!

Linda Beeson said...

So loving what you did with the CPS sketch! LOVE that orange paper for the border piece.

Lori K said...

This is lovely! The big flower goes so well with the pp's. Great job with the sketch too.

Charity Hassel said...

love these colors and the big flower! thanks for using the cps sketch!