Saturday, July 19, 2008

Laura's sketch #4


I finally got around to using my Basic Grey "Euphoria" papers. I wasn't sure whether I was too thrilled with this range, so I only bought a 6x6 pad. I really like the way the colours look together, but no so fussed with each individual pattern, if you know what I mean?!
Anyway, this card is based on Laura's sketch #4 over at 2 sketches 4 you blog. I like the simplicity of it!

I hope to get a chance to sit down and make some cards tonight. It's been a brutally hectic week, and today was no exception. Sometimes the weekends are busier than the weekdays around here. Steve has gone to Melbourne to see the footy, so I'm flying solo tonight. I miss him when he's gone, but I love the solo time when I can stay up late, watch my shows in bed, channel a "starfish" while I sleep etc. LOL

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic card, lovely colours you have used

Sarah x

Tammy said...

Hi Annie,
i know exactly what you mean about the Euphoria.
Have you seen the 5 new BG lines sneak peeks at Aussie scrap Source blog?
I digress... Gorgeous Card.

Kath Stewart said...

Fabulous card for the sketch Annie - know what you mean about the papers individually but if you wish them together it seems to work - great work
kath
xxxx

Laura Davis said...

Darling! Love the simplicity:)
Laura

Ingrid said...

What a nice card. I really like the stitching and that lovely butterfly.

Lori K said...

Very pretty card!

Anonymous said...

I think your card is soo pretty:)Those BG Euphoria papers look soo nice..TFS:)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Jacey's Mom said...

Pretty card. Love the colors together.
Take care,
Christy

danni reid. said...

this is so cuuuute, love it!

Sonia said...

Lovely card... i love the details of the flower with butterfly.

Sony