Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kazan's Sketch #5

I bought this funky blue trim today and couldn't wait to use it. When I saw Kazan's Sketch #5 on 2 Sketches 4 you, I knew just how to use it. I've used more BG Euphoria here, with a bit of KI Memories lace cardstock. I'm sorry the pic is not the best... it's 9pm so I'm lacking natural light. My "daylight" lamp helps, but it's not match for the real thing.

My kids were home from school today because we had Parent-Teacher interviews at the school during the day. I am so proud of my three cherubs. They all got glowing reports, socially, academically and behaviourally. It sounds awful, but I was convinced that Oscar (my youngest) was going to struggle at school, since the other two are excelling. I figured that one of the three would need a bit of extra help. However, Oscar is starring as well, so it makes me very proud. They are all gorgeous, frightfully clever, sensitive, trustworthy, beautiful children. I am feeling very lucky tonight.

All that being said... I will happily pack them off to school tomorrow so that I can get a heap of cards made! Hehe

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie we can't rave about how much we love your cards - this one being no exception :)

Ingrid said...

Nice card and colors.

I can imagine that you are a proud mom.

~Carla~ said...

So cute!! Love that ribbon!! :)

Deb said...

Cute card - I love the colors!

And the way you describe your kiddos as "frightfully clever" just cracks me up! As a teacher, I can soooo name a few kids that are that! (And I love them for it!)

Eveline said...

Love the card and the trim.
Funny you talking about school, here it's the summer Holiday but it feels like winter. We had so much rain the last couple of weeks we all got depressed. Now it's getting slightly better.
Eveline.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card ~ great take on Kazan's sketch! Thanks for taking stopping by my blog too :D

Kath Stewart said...

Wow gorgeous card for the sketch and love that ribbon
Kath
xxxxx

danni reid. said...

love your cards!!!

Katie said...

Ohh, this is too cute! Love that trim!

Katie

Camilla Ekman said...

Cute card! Such soft lovely colours.

Sonia said...

Hi Annie
Love the colors, the details.. everything on your card.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

sONY