Friday, February 22, 2008

Another birthday...

February is such a busy month for us. Lara turned 9 today! It's all been very low key today, just us and one of her friends, some cake etc. She'll have a larger party next week. I can't believe that my firstborn is 9 years old. Ack! When I start lying about my age, I'll have to lie about her age too, otherwise people will do the math and it just won't work!!


Here's a little card I made for a challenge over at Papertake Weekly. The card had to have a "spring" theme. I KNOW that we are about to head into Autumn, but it's spring over there!! This one is for Mother's Day.


I'll post pics of the birthday girl later. I embarked upon a massive clean up of my scrap room today, and I'm just so pleased with how tidy and inviting it is. I may just be out here creating stuff all night now.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is a wonderful card. Great design. Really gorgeous. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and colours

Mrs Mayne said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge even though you are coming into Autumn lol!! x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,love the papers and the flower ,Dawnx

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful paper