Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been tagged.

I have been tagged by Kazzy

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

10 years ago: I was trying to get pregnant and failing miserably. I was living in Brisbane, had been married to Steve for just over 12 months.

5 Things on my to-do-list today:
1. Organise Lara's party
2. Work this afternoon
3. Clean the windows
4. post "baby" card
5. look into weekend away at winery

What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire: Oooooh. Firstly, I'd be sharing the love, big time! New cars, new house, plenty of toys and treats. Holidays...

Three of my bad habits:
1. Drinking wine
2. Not putting my clothes away (I can live out of the clothes basket)
3. Procrastinating

Three places I have lived:
1. Wangaratta, Victoria
2. Brisbane, Queensland
3. Derby, Western Australia

5 jobs that I have had:KFC Chick, Personal Care assistant to a grumpy old lady, ICU nurse, Mum, high priced hooker (sorry, couldn't think of #5 so I made it up).

5 things people dont know about me: I love my cups of tea and can be quite the tea snob, my feet grew one size after I had kids, I cut off the tip of my R) little finger when I was 7, my hair is 70% grey these days, I have a phobia about cotton balls or tissues being in people's mouths.

0 comments: