Thursday, February 28, 2008

XOXO Lovefest - Friendship

This is the title of the current challenge happening over at Caardvarks blog. This is a very simple little card, but turned out quite pretty with that gorgeous, old fave colour combination of blue and brown.





Jacob lost his 5th tooth yesterday, and we were thrilled to see that the Tooth Fairy DID come. Somehow, last time he lost a tooth, the Tooth Fairy failed to put in an appearance two nights in a row. This co-incided with me being on Night Duty, and Steve forgetting all about it. Explaining this took quite a bit of creative thinking while under pressure.

3 comments:

kazy2004 said...

Aaah, is that for me, LOL. I too had a wonderful day, so realxing and enjoyable. Can't wait til next time, and I am also planning for Kazannie retreat, hehe.

have a fab weekend, where are you anyway.
Love kaz

SmilynStef said...

Love that frame and wonderful bloom ... great friend card.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love it! And I'm glad the Tooth Fairy visited your son! Maybe one of her wings was broken! LOL