Thursday, February 28, 2008

Catching up...

I need to catch up with my blog posts, my current challenges, and life in general! I swear things were a lot easier when I was on annual leave in January. Paid employment just gets in the way of my social life, my crafting and my train of thought. However, it does pay for all of the above, so that's handy!


On Thursday I took the train down to Melbourne to play with Kazzy for the day. It was such fun! We had a lovely long lunch (and scoffed down a bottle of wine between us!) then had a brief look at some shops. Next time I'll try to do it on a day when Steve is home, so I can leave earlier than after school drop off. The kids had a fun time at other people's houses after school while they waited for me to come home, so everyone had a blast. I was sooooo tired that night though. The old grey mare she aint what she used to be...
Here's a card I made for CPS #53. Love, love, love this sketch. I'll be using it again for sure.


This next one came about as I make a concerted effort to use up all my scraps. The scrap drawers is overflowing (and then some) so I doubt if I'll ever use them ALL up.


Remember When Paper Company has started a Ribbon Club. It's a monthly subscription service with the option of receiving matching Bazzill as well. If you love ribbon as much as I do, you should check this out. The red and tan ribbon on the card above is from this month's pack.
Right, I had better keep moving. I want to organise my new MM Carousel. Oh, this is seriously to die for. Once I have it looking gorgeous I will take a pic.



2 comments:

Laura Williams said...

i really like BOTH of these cards!!! the CPS card is terrific - it IS a great sketch, isn't it?! And the owl card is precious. I used some red polka dot scalloped edges this week too!! :)

Lea L. said...

Great cards!! Love the bright pink...and great use of CPS sketch 53! Have a great Sunday!

~Lea L.