Monday, February 18, 2008

Tuesday...

Wow, work really interferes with a girl's blogging capabilities! I've been working since Friday night, and thus have done very little in the way of cardmaking or scrapping. Oscar had his 6th birthday party on Saturday. He had the most awesome time, as did all 15 of his friends who attended. This pic shows an excited Oscar, and a silly-faced Jude!


I have managed a couple of cards over the past few days. This first one is for CPS Sketch #51. I'm not totally in love with it, but it is what it is!
This next one was a challenge posted over at Tami's blog. To use the orange/blue/green colour combo, to use bling, ribbon and stamping. Check, check, check, and check! I love these colours, they make me feel so happy.
The last pic is something else that makes me happy. My new trollbeads! Similar to Pandora beads, but I was attracted to the colour of these glass beads.