Monday, August 4, 2008

2 Sketches 4 you - Kazan's sketch #6


This is the one productive thing to come from my day today! After my last post where I boasted about how I was all set up at my desk... well I have basically blog hopped, perused You Tube, giggled at the MSN banter between myself and Karen... you get the picture. I have, however, washed the breakfast dishes! High Five!!!
Anyway, this card is based on Kazan's sketch #6 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. Love the bright, happy papers from K & Co. I am still filled with joy when I see the little easel that this card is resting upon. It is definitely one of my best buys for the year!
Right, I MUST turn this computer off and go put this house into some sort of order. It's almost time to pick up the kids from school.
I hope your Tuesday has been more productive than mine. Although I secretly enjoy a lazy, non-productive day now and then.

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Adorable card!! I love that butterfly! Yum! :)

Christine said...

Love the paper you used for your card! The buttons on the butterfly are a nice touch! Lovely work with the 2S4Y sketch! :)


Christine
creativejourney.typepad.com

Unknown said...

Annie this is darling - that butterfly and your coordinating patterned paper is gorgeous :)

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card and love the butterfly and yes blog hopping does take up lots of your time but it's great fun
kath
xxxx

Camilla Ekman said...

Oh, how beautiful! Love that butterfly!!

Ingrid said...

Lovely card. And the butterfly is beautiful.

danni reid. said...

love your butterfly, pretty card!

Joke said...

Great take on the sketch. Love your colourchoice and the butterfly.

Joke

carrie said...

Love these colors and that butterfly is great!
Carrie

Kathryn said...

So very pretty -- Love the butterfly-it's lovely!

Melanie said...

lovely card very pretty

**Nancy** said...

Love the butterfly!

Lost in Paper said...

Very pretty!! Love the butterfly!!

ohradiogirl said...

Nice color combo. Love the butterfly.