Monday, August 11, 2008

CPS #77


This little Christmas card is based on Sketch #77 over at CPS blog. The adorable little reindeer are from Remember When Paper Company.
I have made such a huge start on Christmas already. Kids presents are bought and safely tucked away in my room, teacher's gifts are nearly finished, and I think I have already made more than enough Christmas cards to meet my own needs. I hope this organisation doesn't backfire on me, and I'm all out of Christmas spirit by the time it rolls around! I doubt it. With three kids in the house, it's hard not to get swept up in the spirit!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

How cute is this! LOVE those reindeer! Great use of the CPS sketch!

jacqui jones said...

eeek your organised!
loving your cards but...esp the christmas tree one further down...NICE

Kathryn said...

Fabulous card -- love all the pattern paper you used -- so very pretty!

ohradiogirl said...

I like the mix of papers. Very nice.

Charity Hassel said...

what a colorful, happy Christmas card! too cute! thanks for sharing your cps creation with us!

Jess said...

So cute! Love the little reindeer.

Lea L. said...

Those reindeer are SO cute! Love it! Great job with the sketch...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Tracey said...

Wot a fab Christmas card & the different papers work well together :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love those reindeer.