Monday, August 11, 2008

2 Sketches 4 you - Laura's Sketch #6


I had a very happy mail day today. My beloved postie knocked on the door and handed me a large bag of goodies from my fabulous friend, Kazzy. New Stampin' Up goodies! The arrival of new stamps, inks and markers coincided with a new sketch on the 2S4Y blog. The card above is based on Laura's sketch #6.

The weather has been bitterly cold the past few days, so I have set myself up at the kitchen table during the day while the kids are at school. I have had the Olympics on in the background to keep me company. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi Oi Oi. LOL

In other news, tomorrow night I have an information evening at school. Lara (9) will attend with me. It's called "Health, Hormones and Happiness". What happened to my baby? Seems like just yesterday that she was sitting in a high chair with carrot smeared all over her face, and now we are broaching the subject of puberty. *sigh*

Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

kazy2004 said...

Just divine, a perfect card my darling. Love the colour scheme, and your perfect bow, hehe.
Love kazzy

Laura Davis said...

Annie,
LOVE your card it's stunning! Awwww the tween years:) Just wait till she is a teenager!!! Big difference! 9 is still sweet:) I have a 13 year old! LOL:)
Laura

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful card!!!

Joke said...

Lovely card, great colours. Perfect take on the sketch.
LOL, I have two teenagers in the house and sometimes it is no fun!

Joke

Judy Beeksma said...

Just a lovely card!!!

Allison said...

love the green of the flowers it matches the brown delightfully
AllisonX

~Carla~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the rich colours! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y!! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!!
-t

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, I love browns.

Rosanne said...

Beautiful card! I'm really loving browns right now too.

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch love the colour combo and that gorgeous bow
kath
xxxxx

Christine said...

I agree...getting new supplies makes a very happy mail day! :)

Beautiful card! Love the rich colors you used for this!

Made by Mandy said...

I really like that card, the colours are lovely. Very elegant.

Kathryn said...

Beautiful card -- love the brown with the green flower -- gorgeous! :)

Ã…shild said...

Your card is really delicate. Love your design. Thanks for sharing :)

shelly said...

this is really pretty! awesome rich color and different patterned papers combined with the green of the flowers is perfect..