Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CPS #79

Hi all! I've had the best day today. The sun is shining outside and I can almost smell spring in the air.


Today's card is based on Sketch #79 over at CPS blog. I got to use my new Basic Grey "Ambrosia" paper. You know, I used to hoard my papers and would hesitate to use the ones that I felt were "special". How stupid! That put a downer on my creativity and just left me with heaps of paper that I eventually think of as old stuff. So, now I just say "it's only paper" and chop into it with wild abandon.



Here's another little card I made when I was digging into my Scenic Route Sonoma the other day.

That's all for today, hope to post again tomorrow!




4 comments:

Deborah March said...

Your owl card is just so CUTE! Good for you, using up your stash!!

Aja Jenise said...

these are some seriously beautiful cards! I just had to stop by to say hello from GS 102. i am looking forward to seeing more... have a splendid evening!

Aja

Charity Hassel said...

that owl is adorable and i am diggin' the color scheme on your cps card!

kazy2004 said...

Hello love,
both of these cards are just delightful.
Cheers kaz,