Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brrrrrrrr, it's soooooo cold

It's a wonder I can get my fingers to co operate with the typing today. You know how the days are supposed to warm up? I swear today has become increasingly cold. So, I am in my usual spot, at the kitchen table. I am supposed to head over to school early today, as on Wednesday a group of us mothers volunteer our time to screen school kids for headlice. I am thinking they may be able to do without me today...

The design for the cards I am about to share is not my own design. I saw it on a blog I visited recently and loved it! Such a wonderful way to use up scraps. Unfortunately I have long forgotten the name of the card designer. When I find it, I shall edit this post to give credit where credit it due. If you recognise them, please give a shout out in the comments and I'll amend this post. Anyway, these cards are amazingly simple, and yet they look so very cool. I made them "en masse" so now I have quite a supply!


5 comments:

jacqui jones said...

its cold here too!
love those cards

paylin said...

This is a lovely card, those colour are great and I love your stamp for the challenge.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day

Regards,
x

Becky said...

OK...Your work has completely taken me back! This is a fabulous idea! WOOHOO! You go girl!

I came by way of Allison, and I am soooo glad! I plan to visit often!

katemeri said...

I love your cards!

It's hot where I live so how about we trade a little so we're both comfortably warm?

Kate in Costa Rica

Tracey said...

These cards are fab & such a good way to use up some of the hundreds of scraps of paper we crafters accumulate lol :-)

Hugs
Tracey
:-)