Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another version of Laura's sketch #5



I have made a start on my Christmas cards! I couldn't resist revisiting Laura's sketch #5 on 2 Sketches 4 you. I am staying overnight with my gorgeous friend Karen, who is also a Stampin' Up demonstrator, and we have semi successfully put the kids to bed so we are playing. Kazzy is scrapping and I am making cards. Kaz took me to a scrapping shop today, which blew me away, acres and acres of scrapping stuff! I was very restrained, but bought some goodies, this K & Co Christmas paper being one of my purchases. I bought these adorable little Christmas tree dies and embossing folders for the Cuttlebug last week, so got to use them tonight. Ooooh, notice the little easel that my card is on! I bought this today as well. I am in love with it, BIG TIME!!!!! Anyway, the sentiment and the inks I used to highlight the embossing on the little trees are all Stampin' Up.

I don't know if I have any more cards in me tonight. After all, we've finished a couple of bottles of wine... Fun, fun, fun!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Annie this is stunning I just made a card almost exactly like this! You will see it on 2S4Y closer to the holidays... Great minds think alike:)
Laura

Steph Jacobson said...

love this card--I really like the colors!